SR 96-02 Dated 01/96
Resources that are not legally available to the assistance group.
Examples of inaccessible resources include:
• jointly owned property (see Jointly Owned Personal Property and Real Property),
• security deposits held by another,
• property currently in probate, and
• irrevocable trust funds (see also Medicaid Qualifying Trust Established Before August 11, 1993, Trusts Established After August 10, 1993 and Trusts for Disabled Individuals.)
• irrevocable burial funds.
Treatment: Excluded Resource