Provide timely notice to individuals of all of the following actions:
• the outcome of all eligibility determinations;
• changes which affect the benefit amount or eligibility level;
• approval or denial of good cause claims;
• initiation or changes in recoupment or corrective payment amounts;
• appointment, removal or change of a protective or vendor payee, or a change in the payment amount;
• approval or denial of a request for emergency assistance; and
• when a creditor requests that protective payments or vendor payments be made due to financial mismanagement.