Voluntary quit provisions:
• apply to each applicant for, or recipient of, *FANF financial assistance,who voluntarily quits a job without good cause; but
• do not apply to applicants or recipients of FAP financial assistance.*
An individual is considered to have voluntarily quit employment when that individual:
• quits a job of at least 20 hours a week, within 60 days of applying for assistance;
• quits without good cause a job while on assistance;
• fails to report to work without good cause, while on assistance, resulting in the termination of the individual from employment; or
• refuses to accept a suitable job offer while receiving *FANF financial assistance.
Voluntary quit policy does not apply when one of the following occurs:
• an individual was fired or resigns at the request of an employer because that person cannot meet the employer’s work productivity standard; or
• an individual under the age of 60 resigns and the employer recognizes the resignation as retirement.
See also Section 315.03, Good Cause for Voluntary Quit.
References: He-W 602.08(b)(5), He-W 637.06, RSA 167:2-b, RSA 167:4,I(c), RSA 167:79,III(d) & VI(b), RSA 167:82,III(c)-(d)