According to the White House the money is distributed to the following categories:
- $288 billion - Tax Relief
- $144 billion - State and Local Fiscal Relief
- $111 billion - Infrastructure and Science
- $81 billion - Protecting the Vulnerable
- $59 billion - Health Care
- $53 billion - Education and Training
- $43 billion - Energy
- $8 billion - Other
NH Governor John Lynch issued an Executive Order creating an Office of Economic Stimulus. The office was created to "…ensure that New Hampshire and its citizens receive maximum benefits from any federal economic stimulus package, and that those funds are used to create jobs and protect essential services here in New Hampshire."
The NH Department of Health & Human Services intends to keep the public and all interested stakeholders informed of all programs that utilize ARRA funds in any part.
We welcome your input regarding ARRA funds distribution.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.